At LAWNSTUFF.com we strive for complete customer satisfaction 100% of the time. We treat you the way that we want to be treated.
Returns. You don’t like them and neither do we. It’s the nature of business and we want to make any returns process the most simple and pain free experience you’ve ever had.
So let’s break down the return scenarios as simply as we can.
Scenario 1: It's a fault by LAWNSTUFF
- We shipped you the incorrect item (rare)
- We shipped you a defective item (even more rare)
You, the customer, are covered 100%! LAWNSTUFF will pay the cost to return any damaged, defective, or incorrect items. We will replace the items and make it right every time. Our customers will never, ever pay for a mistake that they did not make. That just doesn’t make a lick of sense in our book!
Scenario 1 Return Guidelines:
- LAWNSTUFF must be notified within 15 days of receiving a incorrect or damaged item
- Image submission required to email@example.com
- Image or video submission required to firstname.lastname@example.org
Scenario 2: It’s a fault by the customer (Yes, this happens on occasion 😉)
- Customer ordered the incorrect item
- Customer ordered the wrong quantity
You, the customer, are still covered! Given the nature of returns and shipping items to and from your address, there may be some cost involved but our team does a great job at making sure we help out!
Scenario 2 Return Guidelines:
- Item(s) must be in brand new, never installed condition
- Return must be initiated within 15 days of receiving your order
- Item(s) must arrive back in brand new condition
- A 15% restocking fee may be applied to your return
- This restocking fee will not be assessed to your return if you opt to receive account credit rather than a refund to your method of payment
- LAWNSTUFF is happy to provide our customers with return labels from our shipping account if it is easier for you and saves you money. Return label costs are withheld from refund
- RMA will be provided by LAWNSTUFF
**Any returned product that is in used condition or is an entirely different item than what was originally shipped out will not receive a refund**
These are the general rules for returning an item. Exceptions are considered on a case by case basis.
LAWNSTUFF is planted and home grown in the U.S.A. and we pay for real life human beings to help respond when issues arise. Please get help from our team to confirm that the items you want to order are correct to help avoid any order issues.